mercredi 25 novembre 2015

King Tiger Ardennes - The figure

Last pics of my Ardennes K.T

Thank to my friend Fabrice for painting this Alpine figure




Happy Modelling

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Max , You were good at this as a great model, well-built and well painted with a beautiful Weathering, then your friend is really a great painter of figures.
    Ciao , amico mio .
    Loris

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Loris.
      Thanks for comment. I will say to my friend your comment about his paint technic.
      Ciao

      Supprimer
  2. Great work Max!!!!The ambush camo is amazing and weathering is very balanced.A nice figure give a special touch to everything.Compliments!!!

    Ciao

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Luigi
      Wheathering is like I want to build it. Not too much.
      Ciao

      Supprimer
  3. Extraordinaire boulot (de toi et Fabrice) ;)

    RépondreSupprimer